Thursday, February 18, 2010

Springtime Pikkuveli


Now that Valentine’s day is freshly behind we can think out our next project for our needles. Apparently, we’re looking at spring coming, though it’s hard to see when we’re standing behind some pretty large piles of snow. We could probably squeeze in a mitten project or two, maybe a hat, but I’m pretty sure we’re all looking forward to Spring. I know I am.


For this spring time knitting, I’m making my son a beautiful sweater called Pikkuveli designed by Suvi Simola. (You can purchase her pattern on Ravelry) I’m making it entirely from Cascade 220 yarns. For a small child (3-4) you need only about 4 skeins of yarn to make this sweater which has sizes ranging from 12 months to 8 years. For only $27 I’m making a gorgeous sweater that will definitely be a favorite of my son’s.


If you’re interested, Steven (steven at yarngarage dot com) can give you hand with picking out the colors if you need it. Also, if you mention Pikkuveli, you can get 10% off your next order.

No comments: