Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Arrivals!

We just received our Madelinetosh Pashmina order!
This is Jessie, reporting on the new yarn shipments!  I opened a box of Madelinetosh Pashmina today.  As you may know, Pashmina is 75% superwash wool, 15% silk, and 10% cashmere.  It is a sport weight that is beyond delicious!  A few of the colors we received are duchess, iris, envy, Heuchera, lowland, and volga. 

We also received the Creature Comforts Cardigan pattern. 
This is the cardigan that Joanna made for me when I was pregnant.
 This is a great pattern that really shows the beauty of Madelinetosh hand-dyed yarn.  Here is the baby Cameron version that Joanna made.
The pattern can be customized by changing the panel of leaves.  Dora from StevenBe found a beautiful cable pattern that she used instead of the leaf motif. 
You can see that Joanna used a "X" and "O" motif in Cameron's sweater.  I wear my cardigan all the time.  To the point that Steven told me I had to wear something else because he was sick of seeing it everyday.

Three Irish Girls arrived with new colors! 
We received replenishment of the Peacock colorway!
 This all just came in today so I think I need to find a new display because the shelves are already stuffed full!  Tove is working on the new display right now!  Come on in to see it!

Malabrigo Sock came in FINALLY!
Calling all Malabrigo lovers!  We have the sock weight and it is going fast!

Stop in to either shop to see all of these beautiful new yarn!

No comments: