Monday, May 6, 2013

Show and Tell: Lacy Mink Cardi


Shaye (ShayeDKnits on Ravelry) made a Lacy Mink Cardi using 3 skeins of Lotus Mimi.

This is what she had to say about it.



I really loved working with the mink yarn. It has a soft hand and a beautiful sheen. The lacy pattern shows up beautifully in the mink. I enjoyed the pattern a lot too and will be adapting portions of it to offer a workshop at my LYS. In this feather and fan pattern, you add beads to your knitting as you work and complete a gorgeous lacy border which adds a special elegance to the garment.

My shop is called Fun with Fiber, and is located in Farmington Hills, Michigan.

Want to buy something you read about here? Call us! 612-259-7525.

Thanks for sharing, Shaye!

Want to share your story? Email me at jessie at stevenbe dot com.

No comments: