Monday, November 26, 2012

Show and Tell, Guinevere Socks


ladybugaloo on Ravelry knit a beautiful pair of Guinevere socks (from the Anastasia Socks pattern by MintyFresh) out of one skein of Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock.



Here’s what she had to say about them:

Favourite part : learning how to do toe-up socks, it was my first time and I really liked it.

Advice : I don’t think I really have any advice, it was a really straight forward pattern and the chart was easy to memorize. I’d say, make sure you read through the pattern first so you know how the chart works…once you hit the leg, you don’t need the entire chart.

Thanks, ladybugaloo! Your socks look so pretty and warm. The photo is used from her Ravelry page, with permission.

Want to share your story? Email me at jessie at stevenbe dot com.

Want to buy something you read about here? Call us! 612-259-7525.

No comments: