Thursday, June 18, 2009

YARN! YARN! EVERYWHERE!!!

Each Yarn Company has a Kiosk that shows their new, next, now fibers. These are set up in the hall for your perusal while you wait. They even hand out clip books where you can mount strands of yarn that you are interested in checking out inside the convention hall. It is a fun, quick look see.


I had added some maribu feathers to mom's white shawl so she has that added Glitter Knitter touch.
I on the other hand, wanted to show off the strong return of the accent scarf which I paired up with my machine knit sweater. The scarf was a hit and just shows that novelty yarns are as popular and strong as ever, if used effectively.
I knit this neck tie scarf with Berroco suede http://www.berroco.com/shade_cards/suede_sh.html . It knits and crochets up great for a summer cool feel. I have a ton of colors at the shop and some great samples made up. Stop in and check out all my great samples.

No comments: