Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mystery Fiber


Last night I dreamed that I was at the yarn garage knitting merely with all my fiber friends. All of us were knitting feverishly together on hundreds of different garments. I remarked that the sound of those clicking needles reminded me of the sound of rain. To my surprise this morning, I awoke to find it raining heavily and I had this deep desire to cast on something new since my Pikuvveli is finally finished!


We passed around a lot of fiber in the last few weeks that just gets my head buzzing with ideas. There was one fiber that Steven passed around that got all the Wednesday night knitters in a delight. Surprisingly soft to the touch and incredibly warm. If you can guess what it is, email Steven (steven@yarngarage.com) and he’ll give you 15% off your next order if you get it right.

No comments: