Monday, February 18, 2013

Show and Tell: Kari Cowl


Annette Wright (annette414 on Ravelry) used two skeins of Knitwhits Freia Handpaints Freia Flux Worsted to make a lovely Kari Cowl by Tina Whitmore.


This is what she had to say about it. 
My favorite part of knitting the project - it went incredibly fast and the pattern was very easy to memorize. Knitting is my “second” hobby (I spend more time cross stitching), so I tend to go for patterns that are impressive to look at, but deceptively easy to complete ;) This one fit the bill very nicely.
Advice: While the Freia yarn is wonderful to work with, I found it ran just a couple rows short of the pattern. It still turned out quite well and I will definitely use it again! I do plan to make another version of the cowl, just haven’t decided on the color yet.
You can read more about Annette on her blog. Thanks for sharing, Annette! Photos are from Annette's Ravelry page, and are used with her permission.
Want to share your story? Email me at jessie at stevenbe dot com.

Want to buy something you read about here? Call us! 612-259-7525.

No comments: