Monday, March 25, 2013

Show and Tell: Throws!

Natacha B (Nattybraz on Ravelry) wrote in about two awesome throws she knit out of Loopy Mango Big Loop Merino (grey and ivory).





This is what she had to say about it: 

It was a really fun project! I bought the yarn in NYC at the actual store - I loved the look of this ultra bulky yarn and it’s very soft to the touch. 

It was strange knitting with size US50 needles and my friends got a real kick out of it! The best part… Less than 3 hours work = satisfaction. 
When I knit the first throw, I had to start over a few times because I was knitting too tightly! The secret to this project is to knit VERY loosely - I mean no pulling at all!
Thanks, Natacha! They look so cozy.
Photos are from Natacha's Ravelry page, and are used with her permission.
Want to share your story? Email me at jessie at stevenbe dot com.
Want to buy something you read about here? Call us! 612-259-7525.

No comments: