Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For Your Review: Janetbasket Eco Bag

Like a lot of fiberistas, I try to start the new year by being a little more organized. One of the ways I'm doing that this year is with a brand new bag.

My new Janetbasket Eco Bag is my favorite knitting bag, ever!

I love the color. I'm always so happy when a knitting bag doesn't really look like a knitting bag.


It's huge without being bulky, and it has an internal frame so that it doesn't collapse. It's definitely large enough to wrangle even a large sweater or baby blanket project.


There are also a ton of internal pockets, which is great. I love to tuck my keys, phone and wallet into one side pocket and stuff general knitting gear into the other pockets. A huge pocket on the side is large enough to hold a full-sized notebook. It's all in nylon, so it will look great for years to come. 

One other thing makes this bag extra-awesome: there are two different ways to zip it. With the full zipper, the bag closes into a kind of triangle. But, if you need more room, you can zip it using the top tabs, and it allows the bag to be nice and wide, all of the way to the top. 


How are you getting organized for 2013?

Want to buy something you read about here? Call us! 612-259-7525.





1 comment:

Kris Nielsen said...

I have one of these bags too and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!