Monday, January 7, 2013

Show and Tell: Candy Apple Socks


Eliza (ariaknits on Ravelry) made a pair of awesome Candy Apple Socks from 1 skein of chocolate candy apple-colored Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock. She used the Harvest Dew pattern by Rose Hiver.




She had this to say about them:

My favorite part of knitting this was the slip stitch pattern. It’s simple enough to memorize but still kept my interest.

Advice: I think this is a great pattern to use for variegated yarns it broke up pooling nicely and gave me a finished pair of socks I am really happy with.

Thanks, Eliza! They look so comfy and warm. Photos are from Eliza's Ravelry page, and are used with her permission.

Want to share your story? Email me at jessie at stevenbe dot com.

Want to buy something you read about here? Call us! 612-259-7525.

No comments: